Wednesday, July 1, 2009

our life... till this moment, 2009


Why don't we all put down our comments and share our views....

there is a slow but strong wind of change blowing, with the new announcements made by our current prime minister, Malaysia is re-opening its doors again to foreign investments, our income tax has been reduced and the world seem calm and tolerating all these very prominent changes.

A Black president in the white house, Marriage of the same gender, 100 percent foreign companies without the 30 percent bumi thingy, The final curtain call premonition .... an angel's battle with cancer finally over...

the 4th of July is around the bend..... plus our Merdeka is coming up, no?

Are we celebrating it and how are we going to do it???

What is the meaning of independence to each one of us???

What does matter and why???


1. why are we fighting for rights, must it be given in the first place?

by recognizing it ourselves first and foremost...
can our rights and independence can be exercised by being mindful, is the first step to inner peace before world peace

living it, walking it, talking it and practicing it peacefully, and quietly....
we pick up the right to love ourselves first....


2. the right to love and to be loved by one is everyone's birth right, the ability to love and receive makes us human.


3. by practicing respect to all living creatures regardless of gender, race, age and relation, and accepting every individual living creature as they are is practicing universal rights which no law in this world can prohibit.


4. Is religion an issue?

I will not allow any man or woman to tell me who I can or cannot love, and I believe God is a loving God, not a judge and a punishing Father, and we are all his children and creation.

I think this year for Independence day, I will celebrate my independence by freeing the mind.
I will set my self, mind, and thoughts free... and live.

I will life it to the fullest and I will life a life worth living and celebrated my independence fully before I exit this world.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2004-07-28-apa-gay-marriage_x.htm

Join Me??? Lets hear you.....

0 people say this:

Post a Comment